- PDX Trees: Canopy Analytics – A New & Comprehensive Look at the Portland Metro Urban Forest! Stunning interactive LiDAR data.
- Jennings Lodge Trees still Threatened!
- Measuring Tree height in Google Earth. 3D canopy, and Street view.
- Portland used to have 300 foot tall Douglas fir!
- Tallest Trees in Eastmoreland could be cut down ; Three 150 foot Sequoias
Kenneth Cohen on Patagonian Giants, the Ona Tri… Pacific Forests on Patagonian Giants, the Ona Tri… Book Review: Ancient… on Patagonian Giants, the Ona Tri… Darvel T Lloyd on PDX Trees: Canopy Analytics… rephaim23 on Jennings Lodge Trees still…
Monthly Archives: April 2011
“GIANT” HEADLINES. WASHINGTON POST HEADLINES: AN INDIAN GIANT’S TOMB [Nov 18, 1883] A RACE OF GIANTS [Mar 16, 1884] THE BONES OF A GIANT [Dec 9, 1887] INDIANS SEVEN FEET TALL [Feb 10. 1890] WARRIOR SKELETONS UNEARTHED [Dec 21, 1896] … Continue reading
Bones of approx. 8 foot tall Giant. Borjomi, Georgia 2008. Giant skulls of Malta. Bones of an 8 foot tall giant Lombard. (He was too large for his 2.4 meter coffin). Femur joint of a giant 9 feet tall. Rhineland, … Continue reading
News nature 135, 963-965 (08 June 1935) | doi:10.1038/135963a0 Research Items Top of page Abstract Giant Hand-Axe from Sheringham, Norfolk. An altogether remarkable and gigantic hand-axe, discovered embedded in the beach below Beeston Hill, Sheringham, by Mr. J. P. T. … Continue reading