- PDX Trees: Canopy Analytics – A New & Comprehensive Look at the Portland Metro Urban Forest! Stunning interactive LiDAR data.
- Jennings Lodge Trees still Threatened!
- Measuring Tree height in Google Earth. 3D canopy, and Street view.
- Portland used to have 300 foot tall Douglas fir!
- Tallest Trees in Eastmoreland could be cut down ; Three 150 foot Sequoias
Kenneth Cohen on Patagonian Giants, the Ona Tri… Pacific Forests on Patagonian Giants, the Ona Tri… Book Review: Ancient… on Patagonian Giants, the Ona Tri… Darvel T Lloyd on PDX Trees: Canopy Analytics… rephaim23 on Jennings Lodge Trees still…
Monthly Archives: June 2012
In 1962 near Kfar Monash, a settlement in the plain of Sharon near the Coast of Israel, a cache of early Bronze age weapons and tools were found. Among these were one or more giant copper spearheads 66 cm long … Continue reading
In 2004, I purchased the obscure little book, “Apes, Giants, and Man” by Franz Weidenreich published in 1946. Dr. Weidenreich argued for the now out of style theory that humans evolved from giant apes and giant” ape men” from Indo-China. … Continue reading
True Giants in Neolithic France: A subject overlooked for 100 years. In my years of amateur study, I have come across internet references to “Meganthropus” and “Gigantopithecus” 8 to 12 foot tall Pleistocene “Ape men”. But these giants have only … Continue reading