- PDX Trees: Canopy Analytics – A New & Comprehensive Look at the Portland Metro Urban Forest! Stunning interactive LiDAR data.
- Jennings Lodge Trees still Threatened!
- Measuring Tree height in Google Earth. 3D canopy, and Street view.
- Portland used to have 300 foot tall Douglas fir!
- Tallest Trees in Eastmoreland could be cut down ; Three 150 foot Sequoias
Kenneth Cohen on Patagonian Giants, the Ona Tri… Pacific Forests on Patagonian Giants, the Ona Tri… Book Review: Ancient… on Patagonian Giants, the Ona Tri… Darvel T Lloyd on PDX Trees: Canopy Analytics… rephaim23 on Jennings Lodge Trees still…
Monthly Archives: April 2014
It now appears that the largest diameter Douglas-fir in the city of Portland resides on Powell Butte Nature Park! On “Earth Day” Tuesday, April 22, 2014 I met up with fellow big tree enthusiast, photographer, and outdoors-man Darvel Lloyd and … Continue reading