- PDX Trees: Canopy Analytics – A New & Comprehensive Look at the Portland Metro Urban Forest! Stunning interactive LiDAR data.
- Jennings Lodge Trees still Threatened!
- Measuring Tree height in Google Earth. 3D canopy, and Street view.
- Portland used to have 300 foot tall Douglas fir!
- Tallest Trees in Eastmoreland could be cut down ; Three 150 foot Sequoias
Kenneth Cohen on Patagonian Giants, the Ona Tri… Pacific Forests on Patagonian Giants, the Ona Tri… Book Review: Ancient… on Patagonian Giants, the Ona Tri… Darvel T Lloyd on PDX Trees: Canopy Analytics… rephaim23 on Jennings Lodge Trees still…
Monthly Archives: June 2015
3 Historic Giant Sequoia Trees said to be 158 years old, up to 150+ feet tall, & 7 feet diameter could be cut down in Eastmoreland, S.E. Portland! – by MJ Ewers, 6-28-15. These are the tallest trees in Eastmoreland, … Continue reading
-Giantology, the Last 100 years. A modern resurgence – Comments by M.J. Ewers, June 2015. (List updated periodically): c. 1800-1950 Newspaper + Smithsonian Ethnology reports of giants & lost races, mound builders etc (the primary source material of a century … Continue reading
Skulls with horns, Extra teeth and other Cranial anomalies The Adena and other Woodland Indians who built mounds from Illinois down to Georgia, often buried their top medicine man, chief or shaman at the center or bottom of the mound. … Continue reading
Dr Frederick Cook, the controversial explorer and physician made some interesting claims of having encountered “giants” among the “Ona” people of Patagonia during his “Belgica” expedition in 1896-97. His photographs and notes which I recently discovered in online publications, I … Continue reading