- PDX Trees: Canopy Analytics – A New & Comprehensive Look at the Portland Metro Urban Forest! Stunning interactive LiDAR data.
- Jennings Lodge Trees still Threatened!
- Measuring Tree height in Google Earth. 3D canopy, and Street view.
- Portland used to have 300 foot tall Douglas fir!
- Tallest Trees in Eastmoreland could be cut down ; Three 150 foot Sequoias
Pacific Forests on UPDATE! Prehistoric Giants of… Pacific Forests on Portland used to have 300 foot… John Hext-Fremlin on UPDATE! Prehistoric Giants of… Derptacular on Portland used to have 300 foot… Kenneth Cohen on Patagonian Giants, the Ona Tri…
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Some Douglas fir trees reported up to nearly 300 feet tall, and 6 to 8-1/2 feet diameter once grew on the south slope of Mt Scott, Portland in 1912. Oregonian archives: The Sunday Oregonian. (Portland, Ore.) 1881-current, May 26, 1912, … Continue reading